Stretching: A Definitive Guide To Easily Improve Flexibility
With regards to stretching, have you ever wondered:
“Why should I stretch?”
“What are the best stretches?”
“When is the most optimal time to stretch?”
“Can stretches help prevent injuries?”
Then we’ve got just the thing for you: The Definitive Guide To Stretching.
It’s a comprehensive guide that will show you EXACTLY what you need to know about stretching.
Here’s what you’ll learn in each chapter of The Definitive Guide To Stretching:
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Stretching – In this chapter you’ll learn about the different stretching techniques.
- Chapter 2: Abdominal Stretches – We’ll show you how to get the most from abdominal stretches.
- Chapter 3: Adductor Stretches – You’ll learn what an adductor stretch is and the benefit of performing them.
- Chapter 4: Bicep Stretch – We’ll walk you through the process of stretching your biceps.
- Chapter 5: Calf Stretches – The right calf stretches can make a world of difference. Here you will learn some calf of the best stretches.
- Chapter 6: Chest Stretches – A quick guide to turning your tight chest muscles back into a fully functional muscle group again.
- Chapter 7: Forearm Stretches – Here’s how to reduce tightness in your forearms, and reduce the risk of tendonitis.
- Chapter 8: Glute Stretches – You’ll learn how to help rid yourself of a stiff lower body, here are some glute stretches you will benefit from.
- Chapter 9: Hamstring Stretches – The benefits of loose hamstrings are endless, here we’ll go through hamstring stretches and their benefits.
- Chapter 10: Back Stretches – Here you’ll find out what might cause back pain, and a number of stretches for your upper, mid, and lower back.
- Chapter 11: Neck Stretches – The approach to resolving neck pain. You’ll learn the anatomy of your neck and the benefits of neck stretches.
- Chapter 12: Quad & Hip Stretches – We’ll walk through how to stretch your quads and hips.
- Chapter 13: Shoulder Stretches – Have shoulder pain? Your not alone, read this to learn some easy stretches to reduce your shoulder pain.
- Chapter 14: Tricep Stretches – A quick how-to on stretching your triceps and its benefits.
- Chapter 15: Myofascial Release – We walk step-by-step through the trigger point release method, and how it can assist with your tight and painful muscles.
What Did You Think?
We’d love to hear what you think about our new guide.
Leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Before you do, make sure to grab your free PDF version of this guide. The PDF version contains 100% of the content and resources found in the web-based guide.
The Definitive Guide To Stretching
Download a free PDF version of the stretching guide…